- What do I need to know about Praliné’s products?
All Praliné’s products may contain nuts, soy, dairy, and gluten. Our facilities process nut products. Some of our products contain liquor. Please ask your guests whether a person in your party has a food allergy.
- What do I need to know about macarons?
This delicate French cookie is made with two shells with a filling between them. The shell contains almond flour, sugar, egg whites, and food coloring FD&C. The filling is either buttercream, homemade jam, or creamy ganache. It contains milk, lecithin (soy), eggs, nuts, sugar, vanilla beans, natural flavor, and fruit purée.
- How do I store macarons?
Store macarons in the refrigerator in their original packaging. Remove them from the refrigerator 20 mins before eating to bring them to room temperature. The macarons are best consumed within five days.
- How do I store chocolates?
Store at room temperature. Our chocolates are best enjoyed within two weeks.
- Does Praliné make its own dough for tart shells?
Yes. We do not make our tarts with “ready-to-use tart shells.“
- Does Praliné make gluten free products ?
Yes, only macarons, chocolates, and confections are naturally gluten free. Note: we are not a wheat-free facility.
- Do Praliné ‘s products have trans fats?
No. All are trans fat free.
- Where do Praliné's ingredients come from ?
We take a lot of care in selecting natural ingredients. We always favor our local farms and producers. We import some hard-to-find ingredients from France or Italy. See Praliné’s Philosophy.
- Can I order macarons with a custom flavor?
In order to ensure the highest quality, we prepare only the fillings on the palette of macarons.
- Can I order macarons with a custom color?
Yes. We prepare custom colors for special events with a 20% surcharge per piece.
- How much notice do I need to give for large and/or custom orders?
We require at least two weeks’ notice for your large and/or custom order. Please call: 617-932-1131or email us.
- Is there a deposit?
For large and/or custom orders, a deposit of 50% is required.
- How much notice do I need for cancellation of large and/or custom orders?
Cancellations require one week’s notice in order to receive a refund of the deposit.
- How much does Praliné charge for delivery?
We charge a minimum flat fee of $15.00. The charge is calculated according to the size of the order and the delivery area. Please call: 617-932-1131or email us for estimated rates.
- When does Praliné deliver?
We deliver from Monday to Saturday from 11:00 am and 3:00 pm.